Wow! I can’t believe that it has been two weeks since my last post. We have been busy with our family, baby’s first Christmas and a WHOLE lot of sick. I mean it is like we were hit with some curse. I haven’t been able to catch a break and I have still had to work my full time job. Between the staph infection, six weeks of ear infections and almost ALL NIGHT constant nursing, my eyes have been closed before 10:00 every day in hopes that I could get 2 straight hours of shut eye without interruption.
It hasn’t worked.
However, I just couldn’t let the day go by without ending with my annual BEST OF post (and a link up to some of my other favorite blogging ladies)!
The Top 13 Posts of 2013!
(in my opinion)
- Our Pinterest Inspired Reveal – How we shared the gender to our friend and family!
- Pulling out the Thorn – Healing from losses with our miracle baby.
- Chasing Fireflies Review – This little rabbit, Bun Bun, has become Lu’s absolutely FAVORITE lovie. He goes everywhere with us and was such a integral part to her healing after the fire.
- Running from the Fire – Lu’s traumatic experience after the house she was in burned down.
- NF Awareness Post – Helping to find a cure for NF.
- Welcoming Ezra – Our miracle!
- Breastfeeding, the ACA & You – My most Pinned pin! A detailed post about the new laws about breastpumps.
- Mug Swap with Cuppa Kim – I had the best time with this blog/Instagram event. I can’t wait till next year.
- Imperfectly Perfect (part1) & Imperfectly Perfect (Part 2) Finding out our baby is Deaf
- God, Co-Sleeping and Crying – A heartfelt post for a friend.
- When Mom has a No Good, Very Horrible, Bad Day – My ABSOLUTE funniest post of the year. Can you read it without getting embarrassed for me?
- Milk Diapers Nursing Pads Review – A very creative review on nursing pads. You will laugh for sure.
- Dear Dr. Finnegan – Admitting I grieve.
Blogging Mama’s are hosting a linky so if you have a Best Of post… Come join the link up!
What was the BEST part of your 2013?