Disclaimer: I received this beautiful dress for review. Regardless all thoughts, opinions and ideas are my own.
Little Miss Lulu loves to wear dresses. She loves soft cotton dresses and fancy party dresses. She loves dresses that sparkle and ones that just simply poof. She wears dresses over her jeans in the winter and in the summer her entire closet is filled with dresses. Lu especially loves pretty little girl dresses like these.
Needless to say, it isn’t a surprise that she absolutely fell over herself when I opened my package from TwirlyGirl. First off, their pretty girls dresses come wrapped in a fun striped fabric. It looked like a big piece of candy. Second, just upon first touch you can tell that the dress is going to feel like sunshine on a warm day.
For this review, TwirlyGirl sent us their Day Dreaming Dress: Sail the High Seas. It is made out of 96% polyster/4 % spandex with a gathered chiffon tail that just flows in the wind. The short sleeves have the perfect addition of a waved flare. There is a pink waist band that merges all the delightful colors of the pretty little girls dresses.
Lu put the dress on immediately. I am usually hesitant to let her get into a review item without taking all of my pre-photos but she was adamant that she just HAD to wear it, so I relented. It literally took her about 30 seconds to figure out that her new dress has special twirling powers. I thought she was going to spin herself silly. After dancing around the back yard for awhile, she finally settled down. I thought I was going to have to pry the dress off her but she took it off willingly, as long as I promised she could wear it the next day.
Top 10 Ways to Enjoy Your TwirlyGirl Dress
- Spin wildly while singing Let It Go over and over again.
- Pretend you are a princess and banish your evil brother to the top of the monkey bars.
- Have a tea party with all your dolls and wish they all had pretty girl dresses.
- Use it to play peek-a-boo with the baby.
- Throw the dress over your head and laugh wildly.
- Add some fairy wings and run through the park sprinkling glitter everywhere.
- Run like the wind while letting the chiffon train make you look like a super hero.
- Plop down in the grass and cloud watch.
- Make Daddy put you on top of his shoes and dance in the living room
- Twirl, twirl, twirl, until you can’t twirl anymore…
As the Mom, I am thrilled with this beautiful dress. The dress is obviously high quality and made with your little girl in mind. They use overlock seams and there is nothing scratchy or itchy about the dress. Plus it is made right here in the USA. That makes it a double win for Mom and Lu.
I have no doubt that your little darling would just be madly in love with her TwirlyGirl dress. There are so many different pretty dresses for girls that it is almost impossible to choose. If you would like to see TwirlyGirls’s entire collection, shop here.
But don’t forget to use the code SUNTG to receive 10% of your order! Just enter the coupon code at check out. Hurry…the coupon is only good until May 15th, 2014