Disclaimer: I am on the MommyCon street team! I am receiving a general admission ticket to the conference in exchange for promoting their events.
Oh Yippie Yay! MommyCon is making it’s way to Columbus. All your natural Parenting and Mommy needs all wrapped up in a neat little bow. I am so excited about this conference. I have been wanting to attend one for the past several years and they have never hosted one near Ohio. I am hoping the fact that they are close to selling out will encourage them to make their way back to the Midwest next year.
In the mean time, did you see what I said up there? ^^^
Columbus MommyCon is almost COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!
That means, if you have not gotten your ticket yet, you will really want to do that ASAP. If you use the code SUNSHINE15, you will save $5.00 off of the general ticket prices. VIP upgrades are an additional fee and will be made available approximately 30 days before the event. However, YOU MUST HAVE a general admission ticket to purchase a VIP upgrade so don’t wait! Buy those tickets now.
Haven’t heard of MommyCon? Here are some fun reasons to attend:
- Cloth diapers everywhere and lots of exclusive prints! Including my favorite, Jax & Jill from Smart Bottoms.
- Baby Carriers of all shapes and sizes. Try them on, get advice, buy something new to #wearallthebabies
- Breastfeeding support and information.
- Chats and information about greening up your menstrual cycle.
- Kids and babies are wanted and WELCOME! Music, arts, crafts, all kinds of activities just for your busy little ones
- Potty Training tips and advice.
- Jaime Grayson – The Baby Guy with tons of giveaways and car seat safety information.
- Sleep Consultant for us snooze deprived mamas.
- and so much more!
Personally I will be signing up for the sleep consultant, the wrap class, potty training, turning my “red to green” and maybe a little car seat safety.
There is so much to enjoy at the conference and even better, I get to hang out with some of my favorite readers, bloggers and fellow Deaf baby mamas! I wouldn’t be surprised if the Columbus MommyCon has the most deaf babies ever in attendance.
So here is the deal..
I have 2 General Admission Tickets to giveaway! These tickets are for the COLUMBUS event ONLY. They can not be transferred to another location. You can upgrade your tickets to VIP tickets through their regular system when they become available.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to send an email or comment here.
For all other details, make your way over to the MOMMYCON website!